FARINHAS FIRMOS, MOAGEM DE CEREAIS, LDA, With address in Rua General Humberto Delgado, 1, Mugideira 2565-775 Turcifal, Torres Vedras, Portugal. Phone +351 261 950 550, e-mail email@example.com
For what purposes are collected personal data of the User?
The data collected in the forms of the website of FARINHAS FIRMOS, MOAGEM DE CEREAIS, LDA are exclusively destined to the processing of the requests of the users, and will not be used for any other processing.
Does FARINHAS FIRMOS, MOAGEM DE CEREAIS, LDA use the personal data collected for Direct Marketing?
FARINHAS FIRMOS, MOAGEM DE CEREAIS, LDA will not use your personal data to send you any unsolicited mail whose content has not received your explicit consent. FARINHAS FIRMOS, MOAGEM DE CEREAIS, LDA does not sell or trade your data with third parties.
Who has access to the user’s personal data?
FARINHAS FIRMOS, MOAGEM DE CEREAIS, LDA does not disclose to third parties any personal data of its Customers and Users, without their consent, except as required by law.
What are your rights when you give us your data?
In accordance with the applicable legislation, FARINHAS FIRMOS, MOAGEM DE CEREAIS, LDA undertakes to respect the confidentiality of its personal information and ensure the exercise of its rights to:
- a) Right to be informed: our customers have the right to obtain clear, transparent and understandable information about how FARINHAS FIRMOS, MOAGEM DE CEREAIS, LDA uses their Personal Data.
- b) Right of access: in addition to the right of information, you can access your personal data that we treat and keep. In these cases, FARINHAS FIRMOS, MOAGEM DE CEREAIS, LDA will give you a copy of the personal data that are object of treatment. In addition, when requested through electronic means, the information will be provided in an electronic format of common use.
- c) Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify your personal data if they are incorrect, out of date or if you wish to complete them. To do so, you can contact us for the above contacts.
- d) Right of erasure / right to be forgotten: you can ask us to delete your data, however, please note that this is not an absolute right, since we may have legal grounds or other legitimate interests for the retention of your personal data.
- e) Opt-out right, including direct marketing: you can either unsubscribe from FARINHAS FIRMOS, MOAGEM DE CEREAIS, LDA newsletter or choose to be removed from our direct marketing communications at any time. The easiest way to do this is by clicking on the “remove” link in any email or communication we send you, but you can also contact us for that purpose.
- f) Right to withdraw consent at any time for data processing: you may withdraw your consent to the processing of data when such processing is based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based treatment prior to withdrawal.
- g) Right to file a complaint with the CNPD: If you consider that the processing of your personal data by FARINHAS FIRMOS, MOAGEM DE CEREAIS, LDA violates the applicable data protection legislation, you may file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (“CNPD”).
- h) Right to portability of data: you have the right to move, copy or transfer the data from our database to another.
- i) Right to limit treatment: you have the right to request the restriction of the treatment of your data in the following situations: if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the treatment is illegal and do not want to erase your data, but only limit it, if the data is no longer necessary to FARINHAS FIRMOS, MOAGEM DE CEREAIS, LDA but necessary to the visitor/customer or if you have exercised the aforementioned right of opposition, during the period of time in which FARINHAS FIRMOS, MOAGEM DE CEREAIS, LDA analyses their legitimate interests in treatment prevail or not over that right.
Where are User data stored?
FARINHAS FIRMOS, MOAGEM DE CEREAIS, LDA Stores the data of its clients and users in its servers located in the European Union. These servers are protected and maintained in accordance with the highest security standards and in compliance with applicable privacy laws. If you wish to be removed from our database, you may exercise this right by contacting us through the various means available on the site.
The cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user. Cookies collect generic information related to preferences, such as how users arrive and use the site or zone of the country / countries through which they access, etc.